Saturday 29 August 2015

There is a Change in the Weather.


We awoke to rain and wind today. The summer has be graciously indulgent so far, and the pinot noir and chardonnay still think they're in California. I've just posted my 50th instalment of Narrow Road to the Deep North chapter of Samurai Road, and, quite frankly, it is not what I should be using this space for.
There is a Change in the Weather.
Today is the last time I will use this blog to serialize my work. Loyal readers know that they are less than half way through the 755 pages of Samurai Road, and that they can find the rest on Amazon.
Life is too short to use a tool like this, like this. Instead, I plan on posting influences that appear on my other social media sites (literary insights, the joys of art and science, history and human accomplishment, food and wine and all the other good things in life), and maybe some that don't.  There are other things going on in the world now, which I have not mentioned, or sanitized, so as not to offend. But those of you who know me well also know that this is not a major impediment to my sharing. You have been warned. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment